Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Rest in peace Ouma



My dad's mom passed away this morning at 90 plus years of age. Prior to this photo(taken last year) the last time I saw her was at my wedding. I am really glad that Branston got to meet his great grandma. I just wish he could have known her better and that she had met Kendra. I would like to go up for her funeral but I don't know if finances and work will allow it.



Now Kendra has 2 great grannies looking after her. I know Ouma is happier where she is now as she was not having a very good time of it lately. Now she can rest.

Edited to add: Something seems to be wrong with my formatting but if you just try and highlight the area below the picture you can read it all.

5 comments:

Catherine said...

I'm so sorry. Your family is in my thoughts.

Rosepetal said...

I'm sorry - all my condolences. I am glad Kendra is with another of her ancestors.

Anonymous said...

Hey, V, I'm so sorry to hear about your grandmother! Please accept our sincere condolences on your loss.
Sending you, G & B a big comforting(((hug)))
Love, c&c xxx

Anonymous said...

so sorry. lou

Lucy said...

Sorry to hear your news. Sending lots of love & hugs. Lucy, Mike & Jordan XX

 
Powered by WebRing.